Everything must be in harmony, especially if the spaces are connected. Take note of these tips when remodeling your home.
The budget is not the only thing you should take into account when remodeling your home. You have to be well informed about what you want and how to do it, so that you don’t make mistakes that could cost you more kitchen remodel Waukesha.
Take these recommendations into account before starting work
- Measure your space. Take measurements and mark the new layout with self-adhesive paper tape (it does not damage the paint). This will help you get a clear idea of volume in relation to space.
- Calculate your budget. If you change the floor and modify the walls, obviously the cost will increase. If you only replace items, you’ll spend less.
- Recycle parts. Don’t throw away all current objects. Intervene them with new tapestries, veneers or finishes, always according to the color of your space.
- Analyze the environment. Look at the environments and styles that surround your room. Everything must be in harmony, especially if the spaces are connected.
- Modify the structure. Review your plans to avoid moving a structural column and prevent sanitary or electrical networks from being compromised.
- Time to paint. A gallon of paint yields about 20m2. Wait 4 hours before the second pass. The most used is latex. If you are looking for shine, choose satin.
- Good lighting. To place dichroics, it is advisable to have a drywall false ceiling. The 1.20 x 2.40 plates cost around S/ 23.
- Change of floor. The most expensive wood is pumaquiro and the cheapest is capirona. They are purchased by logs and cut from leather to the thickness required.
- Protection. Cover floors with plastic, remove furniture, or use blankets. Cover the lights. Dust and paint can cause irreparable damage.
- Coating. If you do not want to paint, use wallpaper purchased by the running meter. Also to veneer the wall with wood and stone.